Atlas Van Lines
1212 St. George Rd.
Evansville, IN 47711
Tractor Trailers Pulled
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Lease Purchase Available:
Requirements for Truck Drivers
Truck Drivers must have these CDL class(es)
Hire a truck driver with a felony?
Yes, If at least 2 yrs old
Will you hire a driver with a DUI?
Yes, If at least 2 yrs old
Driver's minimum age to work
21 years old
Drivers must have these CDL endorsements
Maximum Tickets in the last 3 years
Driver's minimum amount of experience to work
1 year(s) of experience
Maximum Preventable Accidents in the last 3 years
Atlas Van Lines's Company Overview
Click here to fill out a company application
All insurance is available for individual participation.
We have THREE divisions here at Atlas
Commercial Truck Load ( CTD ) Division - That deals with NEW CUSTOMER
FREIGHT.... it is 100% NO TOUCH and is unlike any other dry van operation
anybody who has been pulling a box has ever done. This is all fantastic
freight going directly to customers and/or distribution points. From office
furniture to fixtures and electronics to voice activated hospital beds..
this is a great opportunity for an owner operator. The annual gross income
varies from $133,000 to $162,000.00 and that is great especially when you
do that without having to turn mega miles each week.
Special Products ( SPD) Division - This is designed for an Owner Operator
who has previous household or tradeshow experience. These Owner Operators
deal with " special products" .. From Toyota Auto Shows to high end
Electronic Trade Fairs to priceless Museum Pieces..... SPD really has a
unique blend of commodity that means your loads will never be routine. Gross
income will range from $186,000 to $218,000.00 which is a fantastic earning
Relocation Services (RSG) Group- These are the movers and shakers of the
corporate world. From moving the family of a company across town to moving
and entire office complex across country... these owner operators comprise
over 2 years of prior household vanline experience. The owner operators
can look forward to average annual earnings of $200,000.00 which as you
know is incredible.
All three divisions require trucks that are 10 years old or newer. SPD &
RSG tractors need to be white in color and a painting program is in place to
help accomplish this. All three divisions require the ability to operate in
all 48 states with an average out time of 21 days. This allows full
utilization of the system. Home time is strictly up to the individual
Owner Operator... if they are looking for a few days to a few weeks at home
once the run is completed... our operations team will make sure they get the
well earned rest they need.
Altas offers a challenge that goes beyond bumping a dock at just another
delivery point, we offer you the ability to work with some of the finest
owner operators in the industry.
With over 57 years of experience and Owner Operators who have been leased to
us for over 20 years... I think you will agree that Atlas really is more
than just a moving company.
Professional Van Operators Receive
- Mileage Base Pay: Commercial Truck Load ( CTD) & Special Products Division ( SPD )Single 0.74 Empty / 0.91 Loaded Team 0.84 Empty / 0.99 Loaded
Climate Controlled Single 0.80 Empty / 0.95 Loaded Team 0.86 Empty / 1.05 Loaded
Note: Current Rate Per Mile For All Miles Equals $1.30 Based On Year To Date Fleet Average!
Fuel Surcharge: is provided based on current D.O.E. National Average
Please Refer to Current Fuel Surcharge (Updated Monthly) for actual TOTAL Amount Paid
Toll Allowance: 0.01 CPM for ALL LOADED MILES
- Annual Bonus Program: (SPD) 5% of net revenue hauled in excess of $186,900.00
(CTD) 0.04 CPM for ALL MILES above 60,000 annually 1st year – 0.06 CPM every year after.
Note: Annual Bonus Programs commence with date of service & contract remaining in full force for entire 12 month period.
- $2500.00 Sign On Bonus: $1000 @ 1st settlement - $750 @ 6months - $750 @ 9 months
- $3000.00 Referral Bonus: $1000 @ Lease On - $1000 @ 6 months - $1000 @ 9 months
- 100% No Touch Freight: This Is A Commercial Truck Load Division (CTD) Exclusive
- 15 to 20,000 lbs Average Load: Our loads save you fuel and wear and tear on equipment
- 100% reimbursement of all scale weight tickets – No Charge for Satellite Installation
- Free Pre-Pass – Open Pet Policy – No Cost Year Round Rider Program ( 16yrs or older)
- No Cost Blue Beacon Truck Wash Account - Direct Deposit Settlements
- Open Use Com Data Fuel Card ( No Hidden Company Charges) – National Tire Account
- Cell Phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month ( must supply monthly receipts)
- Uniform Allowance $275.00 1st year - $200.00 annually every year there after
Note: Company Logo Item required to be worn at all customers ( T-Shirt, Polo Shirt, Jacket, etc.)
- Paid Permits and Cargo Liability Insurance – No Trailer Rent Charges
Professional Van Operator (PVO) Obligations
- Base Plate - PVO supplied plate is allowed – Atlas supplied plate is settlement deducted
- $3000.00 Cash Reserve – settlement deducted over 10 equal payments
- Qualcomm - $55.00 per month user charge (required both divisions)
- Workers Comp - $265 per month ( SPD) $255 per month (CTD) –(required both divisions)
- PVO must have Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance ( Available at Atlas )
- Health & Life Insurance options are available at Atlas
- 10 years old or newer tractor ( Must Pass D.O.T. Level 1 Inspection at Atlas)
- Center Pin on 7 pin “ Pigtail “ Plug must be hot at all times on your tractor.
More Than Just A Moving Company.... Atlas Van Lines is currently seeking Owner Operators both Solos & Teams and Fleet Owners for direct lease to our Corporate Headquarters located in Evansville, IN. We currently have openings in our (CTD) Commercial Truckload Division, (SPD) Special Products Division and (RSG) Relocation Services Group. Please fill out the online application or contact 800-525-3029 and find out WHY we have Owner Operators just like you who have been leased to us for over 20 years. With over 57 years in the transportation industry, Atlas offers more than just pay for miles, we offer you the opportunity for a lasting career with the Atlas family.